Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Just To Give You Something To Read…

Straight from Fred, my 25 most played. (From bottom to top)

Everclear – White Men In Black Suits

Everclear – Amphetamine

Chemical Brothers – Galvanize

Britney Spears – I Love Rock and Roll (hehe)

Jack Johnson and Black Eyed Peas – Gone Going

Toby Keith – You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This

Toby Keith – A Little Too Late

Toby Keith – I Got It Bad

Little River Band – Lady (smooches!)

Hellogoodbye – Here In Your Arms

Buckcherry – Opened My Eyes

Steel Dragon (giggle) – Stand Up

Jason Mraz – Geek In The Pink

Dave Mathews – Satellite

Avril Lavigne – Girlfriend

Blake Lewis – You Give Love A Bad Name

Buckcherry – Sorry

Fergie – Fergalicious

Justin Timberlake – SexyBack

Jason Mraz – Wordplay

Jason Mraz – The Remedy

Eagles – Hotel California

Usher – Caught Up

R Kelly – I'm A Flirt

Dave Mathews – Some Devil

There ya go, discuss. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

We posted "good to walk to" songs somewhere else just recently. I'll have to sample some of these on itunes and see if they "get me moving"....

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smooches*

mmm Sorry....

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home