Monday, January 23, 2006

Blog Tag

No one tagged me, but I'm not one to wait for an invitation, so here goes. :)

Four jobs you've had in your life:
Waitress: That's my favorite, hand down.
Home Daycare: Not bad, since you get to stay home and all.
Teacher's Aide at the elementary school: This comes close to the waitressing on fun factor, and you can't beat the hours, but the pay bites.
Daycare not at home, at the center: um, I met some cool people? :)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
Princess Bride
Pirates of the Carribean
Remember the Titans
Grease

Four places you have lived:
Aurora Colorado
Ft. Collins Colorado
Centennial Colorado
Pueblo West Colorado (otherwise known as Hell)
gee, I really get around, don't I? lol

Four TV shows you love to watch:
just four? crap. LOST
Survivor
Amazing Race
Any CSI

Four places you have been on vacation:
Disneyland
Disneyworld
Maine and all points in between here and there
um, did I mention Disney?

Four websites you visit daily:
Create my Keepsake
Disneysites
Miceage
A gazillion different blogs

Four of your favorite foods:
Enchiritos
Spaghetti
Steak
Hostess cupcakes

Four places you would rather be right now:
in bed
Disneyland
Disneyworld
Vegas, baby!

Four bloggers you are tagging:
Kerri
Traci
Amber
Brother

Ok, I really just did that because it's been a week and I have nothing new to report. Schmolland is basically at civil war every night at bedtime, I'm still working on my HOF entries and haven't scanned any old pages so I can't post any new, and I'm really just in a pretty good routine, so there ya go. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Princess Bride & Grease? You are SO invited to my slumber party!! ;)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Anyone who lists Hostess cupcakes as one of their favorite foods is okay in my book!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

Anyone who lists Spaghetti as one of their favorite foods is ok in my book as well, and won't starve if you needed to stay with me for a long amount of time. Because I can make a mean pot of Spaghetti!!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home