Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Not a damn thing.


I have nothing to say, except that there is a 3 day weekend in February made for skiing, and tickets from Milwaukee to Colorado Springs seem to be priced quite reasonably if travelers are willing to make a stop in Cincinnati. Which is why this guy should come here and ski Monarch. With his wife, who doesn't want to ski. And I bet Kerri agrees with me. :)

Oh, and I finally watched the first half of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night. I was calling the movie stunning and Tim Burton a genius 10 minutes before I even saw Johnny Depp on the screen. I'm going to watch the rest of it tonight, I fell asleep in the middle somewhere - not because it wasn't wonderful, but because even the best of us give up once it gets to be 3 in the morning, which is why I think I'll go watch it now, instead of waiting to start till 2am again. The only other thing I have to say about it is that Johnny is quite possibly the greatest actor of his generation, I mean, really, who else can do what he can? And look as good doing it, even in creepy Willy Wonka makeup? Johnny Depp IS my daddy, an internet quiz told me so, so it must be true. :) Who is yours? Find out here: Who's Your Daddy?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Charlie and the chocolate factory creeped me out as a kid ... no so sure I could do it now! BUT, I LOVE your daddy!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

I know who my daddy is.. Tee he he!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home