Monday, June 12, 2006

iWANT.


This:












It's the new MacBook, and the version with the technical specifications I need comes only in black, so how much cooler could it possibly get? It can't get any cooler is the answer. It could get cheaper though, lots cheaper. I can't afford this beautiful thing right now. This would mostly be because I don't work, but I do shop. Go figure. Kerri and I had a nice IM conversation the other day trying to think of ways for me to get one. I didn't save it or anything, but it went something like this:

Me: I could start the "makeanautistickidsmomslifebetter" foundation and ask for donations. Kerri: Put one of those paypal donate now boxes on the blog.
Me: I could "one red paperclip" it, I have this purple pen...
Kerri: You could just start ebaying your stuff again like you are supposed to.
Me: I guess, but then I would have to get up and go sort through stuff.
Kerri: You could get a job...
Me: Wow, that was wierd, yahoo messenger just like shut off there for a second.

Ok, that really is nothing like the conversation we had, but if you think creativity, imagination, and laziness should be rewarded, and you think I should be able to scrapbook in my sunroom, go ahead and click here to donate something to the makeanautistickidsmomslifebetter foundation... or if you have something worth more than a purple pen (it writes in purple ink, AND it's purple) email me at sassytink71@hotmail.com and we can work something out. :)


6 Comments:

Blogger Traci said...

You funny!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I try. :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

That button actually works. LOL!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

My brother did it for me. He's a cool cat.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One of the local radio stations does that every year...they call it Trade-io. They go from a pencil to whatever....usually end up with some pretty cool stuff.

Good luck to ya! lol

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a purple marker...

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home