Saturday, June 17, 2006

Quick things

1. THANK YOU LARILYN!!!! Larilyn is the coolest.

2. Click Here: Ana's Blog to enter a supercool contest to win admission to a Girl's Weekend Scrapbook Retreat in Phoenix in August.

3. I want to know why Norman moos, and if it has anything to do with my kid. If you know, tell me.

4. There are 8 people who have been on vacation recently that I know, and only 4 of them have shown me pictures. And of those 4, only 1 has shown me more than 10. Get on it people, some of us have to live vicariously. Here, I'll even show y0u some of mine.




















Blurry baseball with a backstop





















Kaylas new shirt - Aye, I've trained her well!




















At about 1 out of every 4 major intersections in Colorado Springs, there is a statue of General Palmer. Sometime I am going to figure out what this cat did to merit all the statues, and a lake, park, town, and street being named after him. It must have been something good, like inventing Oreos or something.
















This might actually be the oldest giraffe in captivity.

As you can see, I have been to Walmart, the baseball field, a major intersection somewhere in Colorado Springs, and the zoo. Pictures of Italy, Disneyland, portions of the country between Disneyland and Illinois,the Carribean, and yes, even Missouri are appreciated. ;)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love being the only person who's shown you more than 10 pictures. Cause I'm cool like that.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry!! I didn't take that many!! You don't need to when Kerri and Terry are around....they take a ton. :p

And yes, I'm sure that guy invented Oreos. lol

12:20 PM  
Blogger Larilyn said...

Wait....I am confused....am I one of those people who "went" on "vacation"?

9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that's true....technically I didn't GO anywhere. I only had one day off of work. :p

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did leave Fallbrook!

6:01 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...after I take the still sick dog to the doctor. I'm worried sick about him, but can't swing several hundred for the emergency vet just yet. Geesh~

8:17 PM  
Blogger Larilyn said...

Kerri, leaving Fallbrook doesn't really count. We both leave Fallbrook every day to go to work.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

I agree with the L's, I wasn't on vacation either, I just drove somewhere to meet some friends that were. LOL!!

Great pictures Holly!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, leaving Fallbrook hardly constitutes a vacation....although it generally makes for a good day anyway. :)

Oh....I guess I forgot to say I like Kayla's shirt too. But really that should go without saying. ;)

4:13 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I posted all I have. Enjoy Missouri!

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home