Sunday, October 29, 2006

Boo!

Last night we went to the "boo at the zoo"... the kids were ready, but Todd had to work late so we were off to a later start than we wanted. I took pictures while we waited for him to get home. Note that someone changed their mind on the pirate theme once he saw there were spiderman outfits at Walmart. :)
After waiting in traffic for almost an hour to get into the parking area, we made it to the parking lot around the time the whole thing was supposed to close. For those of you that know the area, traffic came to a screeching halt while we were still on the grounds of the Broadmoor, before we even started climbing the mountain. Luckily, since there were so many people they decided to stay open an extra hour. So the kids had a marvelous time trick or treating at the zoo, and even handed out a few treats to the giraffes. :)
I'll update this post with more later this week, Happy Halloween! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

That's cute!! I didn't realize it, but our zoo has..boo at the zoo too, who knew? (read that 5 times fast) Feeding giraffes is super fun, I enjoy that myself!! They look cute! You need to take a video like Kerri did of Mitch, we need to see your kiddos "in action"!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger monica said...

That's cute!! I didn't realize it, but our zoo has..boo at the zoo too, who knew? (read that 5 times fast) Feeding giraffes is super fun, I enjoy that myself!! They look cute! You need to take a video like Kerri did of Mitch, we need to see your kiddos "in action"!!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks fun, except for the waiting and the traffic.

Look at lil ms blogger.

See what happens when I'm otherwised engaged... Holly updates!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

I had a similar "wait in traffic" Halloween experience last night as well. It must be that time of year. :rolleyes:

Glad you & the kids had fun.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home