Sunday, August 06, 2006

Stolen from Monica...

[my name is]: Holly Ann (Eckhardt) Heck
[in the morning i am]: still in a decent mood?
[love is]: good to have.
[i dream about]: um, Johnny Depp, doesnt everyone?

-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-
[what do you notice first?]: eyes
[last person u slow danced with]: Todd, I think, how should I remember that far back? Very well could have been my dad or my brother, if I have not slow danced since my wedding...do people do that anywhere else, really?

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: Todd
[hugged:] Kayla
[you instant messaged]: Kerri, duh
[you laughed with]: Todd

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[could you live without the computer?]: I don't THINK I would actually die, but let's not try it.
[what's your favorite food?]: steak
[whats ur favorite fruit?]: peaches
[what hurts the most?] when you hit your funny bone
[trust others way too easily?]: I wouldn't reccommend it.

-N U M B E R-
[of times i have had my heart broken?]: once
[of hearts i have broken?]: oh, you know, follow the trail of crying devastated suicidal men....
[of tight friends?]: 3
[of cd's that i own?]: too many, please encourage Todd to let me put them on eBay, we have Fred now, it's time to clear some space.
[of scars on my body?]: a couple
[of things in my past that i regret?]:under the assumption that without those things I wouldn't be where I am now, NONE. So there.

-O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.-
[i know]: 2 plus 2 is 4.
[i want]: a tablet pc
[i have]: lots of stuff, that's pretty vague really.
[i wish]: Kerri would just move here, and Kimi would come home, and we could have a compound, that would be cool. We could start a gang, a mommy gang and become a whole new force in organized crime, muahahahaha! Or, more realistically, I had this idea about the washer and dryer that Relle is supposed to be working on.
[i hate]: bad beat stories when I am trying to read, sleep, or do anything else really.
[i miss]: Kimi
[i fear]: something happening to the kids
[i hear]: Higglytown Heros on the tv
[i search]: online for useless junk way too often
[i love]: My family
[i care]: about old friends that I might not keep in touch with too well
[i always]: have to drink pepsi, coke will eat your teeth and your stomach, switch now.
[i dance]: with Kayla
[i sleep]: not nearly enough
[i cry]: during sad movies and when I hear certain songs and during kodak commercials and when Charlie says something funny and and and... way too much, I guess.
[i do not always]: want to do the dishes?
[i write]: write? does instant message count?
[i confuse]: everyone.
[i can usually be found]: at home
[i need]: some breakfast
[wuss]: not hardly.
[daydreamer]: eh, I see it as planning, you see it as daydreaming. To each his own.
[brat]: yes
[sarcastic]: who, me? no.... :)
[angel]: not exactly
[devil]: not that bad though
[friends]: yea, I got some
[shy]: ROFLMAO
[talkative]: oh yeah....
[adventurous]: sometimes
[intelligent]: I think so most of the time

-Concerning.The.Friends.(You.Claim.To.Have)-
[impacted you the most spiritually]: really? What does this mean? Someone want to volunteer?
[wish you saw more often]: Kimi, Kerri, Traci, Jen and the L's
[most sarcastic]: Mel
[wish you knew better]: Monica, Natalie and the L's
[knows you best]: Kimi
[best outlook on life]: Traci and Monica



-Self-Analysis.

[a smell that makes you smile]: baby heads
[a city you'd like to visit]: Orlando
[a drink you order most often]: lately, mojito
[a book you highly recommend]:DaVinci Code
[the music you prefer while alone]: Fred's shuffle button always works for me
[your favorite film]: just one? Pirates... the first one
[a TV show you watch regularly]: Days of Our Lives, is daily regular enough?
[you live in a(n)]: house
[your transportation]: Mitsubishi Montero Sport aka: Beastie
[your cologne or perfume]: the one in the blue and purple bottle from Mary Kay, starts with a B... Beltana? Belansa? Belara, I think that's it.
[under your bed or in your closet you hide]: If I had something to hide, I wouldn't put it in the closet or under the bed, my kids are always in there.
[something important on your night table]: The only thing is usually whatever I am reading and a bottle of water.

11 Comments:

Blogger Kingmsmn67 said...

Thanks for sharing

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea I wish I could see her more often as well..... :(

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could see you more often.... heck, maybe even once would be nice. ;) But until then, the phone is a nice way to keep in touch.

Now, I might have to stick this in my LJ. ;)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

I'm thinking I might need to steal this one too.

Great outlook on life huh?

Hmmmm?

Love ya!

3:28 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Yeah Traci, we're posititve I guess? Who knew? Thanks Holly, made my day to see that!! Lots of good stuff shared, yay!!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 months, and nothing freakin happens to you?

10:46 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Nope, nothing. Check back in a couple weeks, maybe something will happen for like Halloween. Or something. I've just been sitting in this chair for two months doing nothing, waiting for something to happen... hello? Is anyone there? Could you make something happen? See, nothing. :)

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need some oreos...

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything happen NOW??

2:09 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

well duh. but if you look above you will see i sort of gave myself til Halloweenish to write about it. Besides, everyone already knew it was coming, and some other people already posted pictures, so what is there left really?

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....something new for me to read...

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home