Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hey*

we interrupt this blog for a message for tech support: I was trying to make the test of this normal size, and the text of the footnote (after the star there) smaller but I can't make it work. Please fix when you have a minute between festivities, loveyoubunchesthanks. You may now return to your scheduled blog reading.

Please insert blog update here, so you have something to read while I frantically search for my notebookIamusingcausethePalmwon'tsynchagain, which has my list of cool blog topics in it.

In the meantime, I would put some cool pictures here for you to look at but the pictures are really still on the camera card and not at all edited to look pretty or anything, because I haven't had time, what with spending all my time tryingtogetthePalmtosynchagain, so that I can manage my time better.

Yes, I do have to say any phrase containingboththewordsPalmandsynch really really fast, or else I go into this Microsoft/Palm induced rage that seems to not only make my voice sound really odd, but makes me look like a serial killer on her latest rampage.

When I find the notebookIamusingcausethePalmwon'tsynchagain, I'll not only post a real bloggy thing, but be able to tell what time I am scrapbooking tomorrow. In the meantime, as I contemplate what to do next, I am looking at going back to pen and paper with this: Memory Dock which has lovely little scrappy-specific things, so no need for separate organization for that stuff, all in one planner, how cool. Or, I could get a new Palm, but unless there is freeware I am not aware of to do my sketches and lists and things on the Palm, I would have to have a notebook for scrappy things anyway, like I do now, and, you know, once bitten twice shy and all that.


*That's my standard title for all emails that don't really need titles but they make you put one there anyways or else the little window will pop up that says "this has no title, send anyway?" and then you have to waste total finger energy clicking the yes button so it's easier to just call it Hey and skip all that. And that was a runon sentence. That last one there, I'm pretty sure one is not supposed to start sentences with "and". I am a bit grammar challenged today.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really have no idea what exactly you are asking for. Tech support has discovered internet connection from my little trailer in the middle of the festival. However, am really tired, and have much to do. Will look at this later when I understand what you want.

Loveyoubunchesback,

Tech Support

7:59 PM  
Blogger monica said...

What are you on today Holly??
Because I need some!!
-LOL!-

1:53 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

I agree with Natalie.

As far as the Palm, throw that sucker in the trash and get back to normal life.

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did nothing happen to you while I was gone?

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home